Terms and Conditions
Terms of ServiceIn General, A3A Lucid Ltd owns and operates EventPlanner.ng. This document governs your relationship with EventPlanner.ng ("Website"). Access to and use of this Website and the products and services available through this Website (collectively, the "Services") are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the "Terms of Service"). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
PricesPrices on EventPlanner.ng are highly competitive and contain no hidden charges. The price shown is the total price payable for the service as advertised, including VAT and all other taxes (subject to change of such taxed).
We want to ensure you pay the lowest price possible when booking through EventPlanner.ng. We regularly check our prices vs competitors and show the "Best Price" icon against services where we believe we have the best price for the same combination of service provided. While we endeavor to be accurate at all times, the "Best Price" sticker is not a guarantee that the same or lower price cannot be found elsewhere.
Intellectual Property, Software and ContentThe intellectual property rights in all software and content (including photographic images) made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of EventPlanner.ng or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by EventPlanner.ng and its licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
(a) Our ContractWhen you book a vendor, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your booking: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your booking. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the vendor you booked has accepted your booking.
Linking to this WebsiteYou may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. This Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Disclaimer as to ownership of trade marks, images of personalities and third party copyrightExcept where expressly stated to the contrary all persons (including their names and images), third party trademarks and content, services and/or locations featured on this Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with EventPlanner.ng and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. Any trade marks/names featured on this Website are owned by the respective trade mark owners. Where a trade mark or brand name is referred to it is used solely to describe or identify the products and services and is in no way an assertion that such products or services are endorsed by or connected to EventPlanner.ng.
IndemnityYou agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless A3A Lucid Nigeria Limited, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, vendors and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use of this Website or your breach of the Terms of Service.
VariationEventPlanner.ng shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website.
InvalidityIf any part of the Terms of Service is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms of Service will not be affected all other clauses remaining in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause /sub-clause as is permitted by law.
Scope of ServiceThrough our website, we (EventPlanner.ng) provide an online event service booking platform through which providers of services listed on the website (services required to plan events) can advertise their services, and through which visitors to the website can book such services. By making a booking through EventPlanner.ng you enter into a legally binding agreement with the service provider at which you book. We act as an intermediary to facilitate the booking. In the case of post-payment bookings our role is limited to the transmission of information between you and the service provider. In the case of prepayment, we also manage the payment between you and the service provider.
The information provided by us to visitors of our website is provided by service providers. Service providers are given access to a portal through which they can manage and are responsible for information about their services, including rates and availability. As such, while we endeavor to ensure that all information on our website is accurate at all times, we cannot guarantee accuracy and hence cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate information or non-delivery information. Nor can we be held responsible for any interruptions, breakdown, repair, upgrade or maintenance of our website. Our website is not, and should not be considered a recommendation of the quality, value, service level or rating of any vendor service available on it.
- Vendors create prices on EventPlanner.ng to allow buyers to purchase their services.
- Vendors may also offer Custom Offers to buyers in addition to their prices.
- Each booking you sell and successfully complete, accredits your account with a net revenue of 90% of the purchase amount.
- EventPlanner.ng accredits Vendors once a booking is completed. If a booking is cancelled 72 hours before delivery date (for any reason), the funds paid will be refunded to the buyer's Shopping Balance.
- 50% of revenue will be made available for withdrawal to select vendor account ( based on ratings and/or vendor categories) to confirm booking from buyer at most 24 hours before delivery date
- The above percentage may be increased or decreased at our discretion, Vendors will be notified via email.
- Balance Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 48hours after the booking is marked as complete. Top Rated Vendors are eligible to withdraw revenue following a safety clearance period of 24 hours after the booking is marked as complete.
- Vendors may withdraw their revenues by clicking the 'withdraw' button
- The Vendor's rating is calculated based on the booking reviews posted by buyers. High ratings allow Vendors to obtain advanced Vendor levels (see Levels below).
- For security concerns, EventPlanner.ng may temporarily disable a vendor's ability to withdraw revenue to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behavior reported by buyers, or associating multiple EventPlanner.ng accounts to a single withdrawal provider.
- Vendors are allowed to post a select amount of active services based on their Level status.
- 1 service for Vendors without a Level status.
- 2 services for Level 1 Vendors.
- 3 Services for Level 2 Vendors.
- 5 Services for Top Rated Vendors.
- Services created on EventPlanner.ng are 'User Generated Content'
- Services may be removed by EventPlanner.ng for violations to these Terms of Service, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:
- Illegal or Fraudulent services
- Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, and violation of a third party's terms of service reported through our Intellectual Property Claims Policy found.
- Adult oriented services, Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscene
- Intentional copies of Services
- Spam, Nonsense, or Violent Services
- Services misleading to buyers
- Reoffering of regulated goods and/or services
- Services that are removed for violations mentioned above, may result in the suspension of the Vendor's account.
- Services that are removed for violations are not eligible to be restored or edited.
- Services may be removed from our Search feature due to poor performance and/or user misconduct.
- Services containing websites promoting content, which violates EventPlanner.ng's Terms of Service, will be removed.
- Services are required to have an appropriate Service image related to the service offered. An option to upload 2-3 additional Service images are available to all Vendors.
- Services may contain an approved Service Video uploaded through the Service management tools available on EventPlanner.ng.
- Statements on the Service Page that undermine or circumvent these Terms of Service is prohibited.
- EventPlanner.ng Vendors can gain account Levels based on their activity, performance and reputation. The advancement criteria can be seen below.
- Advancement in Levels are updated periodically.
- The current Levels a Vendor can achieve are, Level 1, 2, and Top Rated.
- Vendors who cannot maintain their high-quality service, experience a severe drop in ratings, or stop delivering on time risk losing their Vendor status and the benefits that come with it. For example, late deliveries, warnings to the Vendor's account and cancellations can cause a Vendor to move to a different Level.
- Advanced levels provide their owners with additional benefits, including offering multiple services.
- Top Rated Vendors are chosen manually by EventPlanner.ng editors through an ongoing review process based on seniority, volume of sales, extremely high ratings, exceptional customer care, high booking completion rate and community leadership. Top Rated Vendors gain access to more extensive features than previous levels, including exclusive access to beta features and VIP support.
- Top Rated eligibility is constantly evaluated by EventPlanner.ng to ensure that the quality standards and expectations of the Top Rated selection is kept. Top Rated Vendors who cannot maintain their high quality service through a severe drop in ratings, stop delivering on time, increased cancellation rate or violate our Terms of Service risk losing their Top Rated status and the benefits that come with it.
EventPlanner.ng Vendors have access to several exclusive features that help customize the way their services can be offered.
- Vendors can also send Custom Offers addressing specific requirements of a buyer.
- Custom Offers are defined by the Vendor with the exact description of the service, the price and the time expected to deliver the service.
- Custom Offers are sent from the conversation page.
- Services provided through Custom Offers may not violate EventPlanner.ng's Terms of Service.
- Users can contact EventPlanner.ng's for assistance.
- To withdraw your revenue, you must have a valid bank account.
- A withdrawal provider account can be associated with only one EventPlanner.ng profile.
- Complete revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 2 days after the booking is marked as complete. Top Rated Vendors are eligible to withdraw revenue following a safety clearance period of 1 day after the booking is marked as complete.
- To withdraw your available revenue, you must click 'Withdraw' button to initiate the withdrawal process
- Withdrawals can only be made in the amount available to you.
- Withdrawal fees attract a transfer transaction charge of N100
- Withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. We will not be able to refund or change this process once it has begun.
- You may not offer direct payments to Vendors using payment systems outside of the EventPlanner.ng Booking system.
- EventPlanner.ng retains the right to use all publicly published delivered works for EventPlanner.ng marketing and promotional purposes.
- Buyers may request a specific service from the 'Message Vendor for Quote' button.
- Buyers pay EventPlanner.ng to create a booking from a Vendor's Service page or Custom Offer, using the Booking Now button.
- In addition, buyers can request a Custom Booking which addresses specific buyer requirements, and receive a Custom Offer from Vendors through the site.
- Services may be purchased using one of the following payment methods: Debit Card, or Direct Bank Credit.
- Processing fees are added at the time of purchase where a buyer can review and accept the total amount requested to pay. These fees cover payment processing and administrative fees.
- If you have funds in your account balance, either from your Shopping or available Revenue balance, it will be automatically applied to your next purchase.
- You may not offer Vendors to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the EventPlanner.ng.com site. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately to Customer Support [email protected]
Credit Card Or Bank TransferMany Vendors offer the option, or require, to pay fully at the time of confirming your booking. Online payments can be made with Debit cards through our secure third party online payment provider. Cards which are accepted include Mastercard, and Visa.
Please note that depending on the cancellation policies of the service you are booking, refunds may not be possible in the case of cancellations or changes to your booking. Please carefully check the cancellation policies of Vendor before confirming your bookings.
We take measures to prevent and detect credit card fraud. In the event of credit card fraud most banks or credit cards bear the risk and cover charges associated with such misuse (sometimes subject to a deductible). If you believe you have been a target of credit card fraud on EventPlanner.ng, please contact us and we will assist wherever we can to minimize your losses.
- Once payment is confirmed, your booking will be created and given a unique EventPlanner.ng booking number.
- Vendors must mark 'delivered' upon successful delivery of service.
- Using the Deliver button may not be abused by Vendors to circumvent Booking guidelines described in this Terms of Service. Using the "Deliver" button when a booking was not fulfilled may result in a cancellation of that booking after review, affect the Vendor's rating and result in a warning to Vendor.
- A booking is marked as complete after the booking is marked as Delivered and then rated by a buyer. A booking will be automatically marked as complete if not rated no complain was reported within 3 days after marked as Delivered.
- We encourage our buyers and Vendors to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails users can contact EventPlanner.ng's Customer Support department for assistance.
- When a buyer books a Service, the Vendor is notified by email as well as notifications on the site while logged into the account.
- Vendors are required to meet the delivery time after accepting request. Failing to do so will allow the buyer to cancel the booking.
- Users are responsible for scanning all transferred files for viruses and malware. EventPlanner.ng will not be held responsible for any damages which might occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred.
- A Vendor may cancel a booking without the buyer's consent 72hours (Force Cancellation). However, this will have a negative effect on the Vendor's status and this depends on vendor categories.
REVIEWSRanking And Guest Reviews
The default ranking of Vendors on our website is "most popular" of "recommended". You may choose to rank vendors in other ways for your convenience such as "price" or "stars". Please note that the default ranking uses an algorithm based on multiple criteria.
After services have been rendered to you, we may ask you to complete a guest review giving your feedback on your chosen vendor. The information in this guest review becomes the property of EventPlanner.ng and may be used by us on the website to inform future users of your opinion, for marketing of our website or specific services and/or for any other purpose we see fit, for example on social media platforms, newsletters or apps.
We reserve the right to adjust, refuse or remove user reviews at our discretion. The user review should be regarded as a survey asking for your honest opinion, and does not include any offers or incentives.
- Feedback reviews provided by buyers while completing a booking are an essential part of EventPlanner.ng's rating system. Reviews demonstrate the buyer's overall experience with the Vendors and their service. Buyers are encouraged to communicate to the Vendor any concerns experienced during their active booking in regards to the service provided by the Vendor.
- Leaving a buyer's feedback is a basic prerogative of a buyer. Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations to our Terms of Service.
- To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the EventPlanner.ng platform from users within our Community. Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance Vendor ratings, or to abuse the EventPlanner.ng platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.
- Feedback comments given by buyers are publicly displayed on a Vendor's Service page. Buyers have the option not to include a comment, but still rate the service. Cancellation of a booking does not remove feedback unless mutually agreed.
- Responding and posting a review: Once work is delivered, the buyer has three days to respond and post a review. If no response is provided within the response period, the booking will be considered completed.
- Users are allowed to leave reviews on bookings up to 30 days after a booking is marked as complete. No new reviews may be added to a booking after 30 days.
- Vendors may not solicit the removal of feedback reviews from their buyers through mutual cancellations.
We encourage our buyers and Vendors to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason user is unable to resolve issues, this user can contact EventPlanner.ng's Customer Support department for assistance.
- EventPlanner.ng encourages Buyers and Vendors to resolve service disputes mutually using the Resolution Center.
- Eligibility for requests to EventPlanner.ng to cancel a booking will be assessed by our Customer Support team based on a number of factors, including violations to our Terms of Service, general misconduct, and improper usage of the EventPlanner.ng delivery system. See below for Booking specific eligibility.
- Bookings are not eligible to be cancelled if booking has been delivered and/or based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the Vendor if the service was rendered as described in the Service page. Buyers may rate their experience with the Vendor on the booking page, including the overall level of service quality received.
- Bookings where the buyers failed to inform their Vendor of issues related to the Vendor's service and will not allow Vendors to provide a resolution first will not be prioritized by EventPlanner.ng support.
- Any non-permitted usage of EventPlanner.ng encountered during a Booking, after being reviewed by our Customer Support team, may result in the booking being cancelled. This includes, but not limited to; harassment, unlawful behavior, or other violations to EventPlanner.ng's Terms of Service.
- EventPlanner.ng Customer Support will cancel bookings based on, but not limited to, the following reasons:
- The Vendor is late and unresponsive for more than 24 hours
- Users are abusive towards the other party through threats of low ratings or leveraging booking materials (such as logins, personal information) against each other.
- The user is no longer an active EventPlanner.ng user due to Terms of Service violations or closure of their account.
- The Vendor uses the Delivery system to extend the delivery due date to complete the requested service without providing the final delivered service to buyers.
- Note: Multiple reported offenses will result in permanent suspension of your account.
- The vendor does not deliver
- The Vendor requests additional payments, on or off the EventPlanner.ng platform, by withholding the final delivery of services directly related to the agreed requirements.
- The Vendor is withholding the final delivery of services for improved ratings.
- Buyers who threaten to leave a damaging review to gain more services from the Vendor not related to the agreed requirements.
- EventPlanner.ng does not automatically refund payments made for cancelled bookings back to your payment provider. Funds from booking cancellations are refunded to the buyer's balance as credit and are available for future purchases on EventPlanner.ng. Funds returned to your balance from cancelled bookings will not include processing fees paid.
- Deposit refunds, when available from the payment provider, can be performed by our Customer Support team. To prevent fraud and abuse, we limit the total amount of times users can request a payment provider refund from their account which is subject to review by our Customer Support team. Such refunds may be subject to an additional fee. A 40% of total amount is charged upon refund.
USER CONDUCT AND PROTECTIONEventPlanner.ng enables people around the Nigeria to create, share, sell and purchase nearly any service they need at an unbeatable value. Services offered on EventPlanner.ng reflect the diversity of an expanding Service economy. Members of the EventPlanner.ng community communicate and engage through bookings, social media, and on EventPlanner.ng's Community Forums.
EventPlanner.ng maintains a friendly, community spirited, and professional environment. Users should keep to that spirit while participating in any activity or extensions of EventPlanner.ng. This section relates to the expected conduct users should adhere to while interacting with each other on EventPlanner.ng.
To report a violation of our Terms of Service, User Misconduct, or inquiries regarding your account, please contact our Customer Support team.
ProhibitionsYou must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offense; transmit or distribute a virus, Trojan, worm, logic bomb or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam"; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offense and EventPlanner.ng will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- To protect our users' privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM, Instagram, facebook or twitter usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of EventPlanner.ng in booking to circumvent or abuse the EventPlanner.ng messaging system or EventPlanner.ng platform is not permitted.
- Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the booking page.
- EventPlanner.ng does not provide any guarantee of the level of service offered to buyers. You may contact our customer service should you be unsatisfied with a service
- EventPlanner.ng does not provide protection for users who interact outside of the EventPlanner.ng platform.
- All information and file exchanges must be performed exclusively on EventPlanner.ng's platform.
- Rude, abusive, improper language, or violent messages sent to users will not be tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.
- The EventPlanner.ng marketplace is open to everyone. Discrimination against a community member based on gender, race, age, religious affiliation, sexual preference or otherwise is not acceptable and may result in the suspension/removal of your account.
- Users with the intention to defame competing Vendors by booking from competing services will have their reviews removed or further account status related actions determined by review by our Trust & Safety team.
- Users are to refrain from spamming or soliciting previous Buyers or Vendors to pursue removing/modifying reviews or cancelling bookings that do not align on Booking Cancellation or Feedback policies.
- Users may report Services to Customer Support that may be in violation of EventPlanner.ng's Terms of Service based on the reported Service's replicated similarity to pre-existing services (copycat Services).
- EventPlanner.ng will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement. Our Intellectual Property claims procedures can be reviewed here.
If you come across any content that may violate our Terms of Service, you should report it to us via [email protected]
Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms of Service or any user misconduct reported to our Trust and Safety team. A warning will be sent to the user's email address and/or will be displayed for such user on the Site. Warnings do not limit account activity, but can lead to your account losing Vendor statuses or becoming permanently disabled based on the severity of the violation. Non-Permitted Usage
Adult Services & Pornography - EventPlanner.ng does not allow any exchange of adult oriented or pornographic materials and services.
Inappropriate Behavior & Language - Communication on EventPlanner.ng should be friendly, constructive, and professional. EventPlanner.ng condemns bullying, harassment, and hate speech towards others. We allow users a medium for which messages are exchanged between individuals, a system to rate bookings, and to engage on larger platforms such as our Community Forum and Social Media pages.
Phishing and Spam - EventPlanner.ng takes the matter its members' security seriously. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another member's account or computer environment is strictly prohibited. Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them for commercial purposes without their consent.
Privacy & Identity - You may not publish or post other people's private and confidential information. Any exchange of personal information required for the completion of a service must be provided in the booking page. Vendors further confirm that whatever information they receive from the buyer, which is not public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the service to the buyer. Any users who engage and communicate off of EventPlanner.ng will not be protected by our Terms of Service.
Intellectual Property Claims - EventPlanner.ng will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement, and/or violation of third party's terms of service.
Fraud / Unlawful Use - You may not use EventPlanner.ng for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities.
Abuse and Spam
Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the EventPlanner.ng community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations to EventPlanner.ng's Terms of Service is cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.
Targeted Abuse - We do not tolerate users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment towards other users on EventPlanner.ng. This includes creating new multiple accounts to harass members through our message or booking system.
Offering Accounts - You may not buy or sell EventPlanner.ng accounts.
- EventPlanner.ng reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these terms of service or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
- Violation of EventPlanner.ng's Terms of Service may get your account disabled permanently.
- Users with disabled accounts will not be able to list services or book services on EventPlanner.ng.
- Users who have violated our Terms of Service and had their account disabled may contact our Customer Support team for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.
- Users must be able to verify their account ownership through Customer Support by providing materials that prove ownership of that account.
- Vendors will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 60 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to EventPlanner.ng's approval.
- Disputes should be relayed to EventPlanner.ng through [email protected]
- EventPlanner.ng may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time. When these changes are made, EventPlanner.ng will make a new copy of the terms of service available on this page.
- You understand and agree that if you use EventPlanner.ng after the date on which the Terms of Service have changed, EventPlanner.ng will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.
User Generated Content ("UGC") refers to the content added by users as opposed to content created by the Site. All content uploaded to EventPlanner.ng by our users (Buyers and Vendors) is User Generated Content. EventPlanner.ng does not check user uploaded/created content for appropriateness, violations of copyright, trademarks, other rights or violations. We invite everyone to report violations together with proof of ownership as appropriate. Reported violating content may be removed or disabled.
Furthermore, EventPlanner.ng is not responsible for the content, quality or the level of service provided by the Vendors. We provide no warranty with respect to the Services, their delivery, and any communications between buyers and Vendors. We encourage users to take advantage of our rating system, our community and common sense in choosing appropriate Services® service offers.
By offering a service, the Vendor undertakes that he/she has sufficient permissions, rights and/or licenses to provide, sell or resell the service is offered on EventPlanner.ng. Vendors advertising their Service online must comply with laws and terms of service of the advertising platform or relevant website used to advertise. Failing to do so may result in removal of the Service and may lead to the suspension of Vendor's account.
For specific terms related to Intellectual Property rights and for reporting claims of copyright infringement (DMCA notices) or trademark infringement. Note that it is our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
Disclaimer of LiabilityThe material displayed on this Website is provided by Vendors of EventPlanner.ng and EventPlanner.ng provides no guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law EventPlanner.ng and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website or the Linked Sites and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise. This does not affect EventPlanner.ng's liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER EVENTPLANNER.NG NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH EVENTPLANNER.NG MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL EVENTPLANNER.NG, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT A FFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
ComplaintsWe operate a complaint handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise, please let us know if you have any complaints or comments.
WaiverIf you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
Entire AgreementThe above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and EventPlanner.ng. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by a Director of A3A Lucid Nigeria Limited.
Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some or all parts of this Website.